Consumer Insights Consultant￼
City: Copenhagen VCountry/Region: DKApplication Deadline: 3rd October 2022
The Global Consumer Insights Team is the voice of the consumers within the organization ensuring that we keep the consumers at heart in whatever we do. We strive for business impact by blending strategy, research and analytical methodologies to shape the future direction of our brand and products. We take complex business problems, build business recommendations and translate insights into next step actions.
Now we are looking for a true consumer insights enthusiast to join our team in Copenhagen. Do you want to contribute to identifying and shaping the future concept & product innovations with your sharp analytical mind?
Your main duties will include:
- Drive research projects (primarily survey based research) alone, or by assisting a consumer insights manager, that impact functions across the business – stretching from innovation and collection development to brand positioning.
- Provide on-going analysis of existing data and deep dive on key strategic areas (e.g. on specific materials or consumer segments).
- Independently manage (and assist team in managing) all phases of the market research process including identification and alignment of business objective, project scoping & design, vendor dialogue, execution, analysis, and presentation of results.
- Develop relationships with external research vendors and interact with as needed.
- Keep abreast of new and current market research techniques and implement innovative solutions, while maximizing insights through analysis from our first party data sources and other.
- Collaborate with commercial, innovation, design and brand communication teams to infuse insights in product and go-to-market concepts.
- Support the framing of strategic and tactical insight topics.
- Understand stakeholders’ business priorities as well as decision making needs.
We are looking for a unique and talented colleague, who brings along the following:
- University degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience – preferably from a similar role with a research company and/or a similar role from a Retail/FMCG/Consumer company.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong business acumen, which enables you to quickly understand the key business questions to ask and answer and deliver upon.
- Preferred experience with a variety of quantitative research methodologies and knowledge of qualitative research including planning, scoping and leading research projects while managing vendors in the process.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including being a super user of Excel. Experience with SPSS is required.
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication & presentation skills, , i.e. able to deliver structured and simple messages in presentations to key stakeholders.
- Passionate and curious colleague with a can-do attitude and a strong drive to independently complete complex tasks and projects within an agreed time frame.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment while effectively managing multiple priorities and timelines.
- Team player with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent English proficiency (both written and spoken).
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We encourage you to attach a CV and Cover Letter into the application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.