Senior Buyer – Direct Procurement
If you search for challenges, you have a strong winner mentality and strive to impact the future Procurement principals with your ideas of modern Procurement. MAN Energy Solutions can well be the next step on your career path.
As a person you put TEAM results as the leaver of your efforts and you have the winning personality that can bring cross functional teams to succeed with developing new potentials within Procurement essentials you may very well be the new Senior Buyer we are looking for.
What are you going to do?
As Senior Buyer – Direct Procurement you:
Will focus on building and maintaining strong relations to our key suppliers all over the world. You possess a strong analytical mindset and are a skilled negotiator when it comes to landing the right deal. However, you also have a technical and operational mindset making you able to transform strategies and ideas into concrete actions and are able to support the organization in making the right business decisions.
- Identifying supplier opportunities, risks and costs connected to the sourcing process
- Implementing dedicated saving projects and striving for total cost reduction (TCO)
- Participating in and possibly leading cross-functional projects together with Sales, Engineering and Supply Chain
- Carry out market and supplier analysis together with internal stakeholders
- Conducting and leading Supply Agreements or Price Agreements, incl. price negotiations with suppliers within the machining industry (machined parts).
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Are an experienced Buyer with a strategic mindset
- Are strong in execution and keeping deadlines
- Are result oriented and determined
- Can work both independently but also as team player
- Have strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Have minimum 3 years of experience within strategic purchasing and a relevant commercial education and
- Have an overall technical flair and understanding for the line of business
- Speak and write English fluently – Danish is not a prerequisite
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
- Are an experienced user of MS Office, especially MS ExcelAre willing to travel 20-25 days a year
- Understanding of Supply Chain functions preferable
- Knowledge within the area of machining equipment and production methods, is a plus
How is your new team/area of business?
Procurement at MAN Energy Solutions plays a central role for the purchasing activities at MAN Energy Solutions.
- We develop the area of our Procurement network and supplier partnerships
- With strong cross functional teamwork we seek opportunities through jointly agreed goals
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday, 15th September 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Procurement, Per Østergaard by phone on 0045 51 51 68 30.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.